Roadside & Travel Assistance
Towing & Roadside Assistance
Members will be reimbursed for the reasonable cost of towing or emergency road service in the event that the covered vehicle is unable to safely proceed under its own power. Please see your contract for specific details of coverage.
Members will be reimbursed for the services of a locksmith in the event that the ignition key is lost, broken or accidentally locked inside of your car. Please see your contract for specific details of coverage.
Emergency Travel Protection / Trip Interruption
Members will be reimbursed for certain emergency living expenses for costs of local lodging, alternative transportation and meals. This coverage is available to members who have been involved in a traffic accident or mechanical breakdown (subject to the specific terms and conditions of your contract). Please see your contract for specific details of coverage.
Please follow these instructions carefully to avoid claim processing delays:
- The following documentation will be required for all claims. All items must be legible:
- The enclosed completed, signed and dated Claim Form.
- Legible copy of the front and back of your Service Contract.
- ORIGINAL paid service provider receipt(s) (must be legible)
- Copy of automobile insurance policy declarations page (this page lists the vehicle and coverage available under your policy. You can obtain this from your agent).
- Legible copy of the Police Report (if tow is accident related.)
- For Emergency Travel Protection Claims, please also provide the following:
- Body shop repair bill including repair facility address & phone number, and date repairs were initiated & completed.
- Original paid receipts for lodging, meals and alternate transportation (if applicable).
- Upon receipt of the required documentation, your claim will be assigned to one of our claims professionals for processing. Should additional documentation be required, you will be provided with written notification in a timely fashion.
- All claims must be submitted to our offices within 60 days of the date of loss.
Please be advised that no action taken in the investigation of any claim should be construed as an admission of coverage or liability. We reserve the right to deny any claim for any valid reasons as described in the contract. Please be further advised that this is a generic claim instruction site and contains instructions regarding several types of coverages. This does not imply or suggest that your contract contains these coverages. Should you have any questions regarding coverage, please read your contract carefully and/or consult your agent.