Please note that your coverage is fully explained in your Key Replacement Agreement. This website is provided as a convenience to our customers, and nothing herein should be construed so as to alter any terms or conditions of the Agreement:
- Your coverage amount is dependent upon the type of vehicle that you own.
- Plan 1-Key replacement coverage for up to $400 for the following vehicle types: Buick, Chevrolet (except Corvette), Chrysler, Dodge (except Viper), Ford (except GT350), GMC, Honda, Hyundai, Isuzu, Jeep, Kia, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Saturn, Subaru, Suzuki, Toyota.
- Plan 2- Key replacement coverage for up to $800 for the following vehicle types: Acura, Audi, BMW, Cadillac, Chevrolet Corvette, Dodge Viper, Ford GT350, Hummer, Infiniti, Jaguar, Land Rover, Lexus, Lincoln, Mercedes, Porsche, Volkswagen, Volvo.
- ALL CLAIMS MUST BE REPORTED AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. Report all claims to 888-684-9327.
- Replacement Key location
- If you the member are within 25 miles of the original selling dealership, you must return to that dealership for key replacement. In the event that you return to the originating dealership, you will only be responsible for any costs in excess of your coverage limit ($400 for Plan 1 vehicles; $800 for Plan 2 vehicles). You must present any damaged key(s) to the originating dealership at the time of replacement. The originating dealership must mail a copy of the work order to receive reimbursement.
- If you are more than 25 miles from the original selling dealer, you may go to any appropriate franchised dealership for service; however, the following special conditions will apply:
- You must call for authorization prior to the replacement of the key(s).
- You must complete and return a Key Replacement Proof of Loss form (available at this website, or by calling #) along with any damaged key(s).
- You must pay for the replacement key(s) and submit the original paid invoice to the Claims Center for reimbursement up to the coverage limit of your plan.